Salted Butterscotch Caramel Gourmet Popcorn – 80g
A sweet, buttery, smooth classic flavour with a hint of sea salt. It’s buttery without butter, call that a magic trick!
Suitable for vegans and Gluten Free.
Blue Cheese Gourmet Popcorn – 60g
A strong and creamy flavoursome mature blue cheese. For the savoury cheese fiends out there, this is the snack for you. A perfect nibble to add to any cheese board and great to enjoy with a glass of red wine or a gin and tonic.
Suitable for vegetarians, Gluten Free, Sugar Free.
Adding to popcorn shed’s already growing portfolio of popular and delicious flavours. Other Gourmet flavours include:
- Salted Caramel – Sea Salted Caramel with Belgian Milk Chocolate (Great Taste award winning 2017).
- Say Cheese! – Cheddar Cheese Popcorn (Great Taste award winning 2018).
- Sweet Cheesus – A mix of Cheddar Cheese and caramel.
- Goats Cheese – Goats Cheese with cracked black pepper.
- Berry-licious – Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Popcorn (Great Taste award winning 2018).
- Butterly Nuts – Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn with Roasted Peanut Halves.
- Pop N Choc – Chocolate Caramel Popcorn with Belgian Milk Chocolate.
- Pecan Pie – Caramel Popcorn with Roasted Pecan Pieces.
- Cherry Bakewell – Caramel almond popcorn with real cherry pieces. Based on the famous Bakewell Tart, a classic english dessert.
Popcorn Shed’s humble beginnings began in 2016 when founders and cousins Sam and Laura started experimenting with popcorn recipes in Laura’s mother’s kitchen.
As recipe development continued to create the perfect tasting popcorn, so did the mess and they were banished to the garden shed in Laura’s mother’s back garden. The family started referring to the shed as the ‘Popcorn Shed’, and that’s how they stumbled upon a name for their burgeoning business.
Source: Popcorn Shed