Ice cream lovers behold; Vermont-based Ben & Jerry’s has unveiled five new ice cream flavours with decadent fudge or jam centers.
Wanting to “blow out the concept of fun flavours”, each pint features two flavors separated by either a gooey jam or fudge core.
The five new flavours are:
- Hazed & Confused: chocolate and hazelnut ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core
- That’s My Jam: raspberry and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a raspberry core
- Peanut Butter Fudge: chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and a peanut butter fudge core
- Salted Caramel: sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salty caramel core
- Karamel Sutra: a core of soft caramel encircled by chocolate and caramel ice creams & fudge chips
According to the Daily News, these heavenly new flavours will hit stores this month and will go at US$4.39 per pint.