Digiorno, the leader in premium frozen pizza, is giving everyone the chance to come together, and for the first time ever, create a truly customizable and delicious Digiorno pizza with its new ‘design a pizza’ kit. Regardless of your pizza-eating personality – hold the veggies, pile on the meat or kick up the spice – the Digiorno ‘design a pizza’ kit lets you customize a pizza with a personal touch based on each person’s individual tastes.
“Whether it’s through fashion, finger painting or building craft-stick houses, everyone is looking for ways to express themselves, and food is no different,” said Todd Macsuga, Director of Marketing for Nestlé Pizza. “With the new Digiorno ‘design a pizza’ kit, everyone’s an artist. We are making it easier than ever to show off your personality in a creative way, while customizing mealtime to fit specific tastes and to please everyone around the table.”
The new ‘design a pizza’ kit includes a full-size Digiorno cheese pizza with individually wrapped premium meats, veggies, shredded cheese and seasoning packet. Everyone can create their own perfect slice with these three flavorful varieties:
- Pepperoni and Sausage with Peppers & Onions: features pepperoni, sausage, red and green peppers and onion strips
- Spinach, Tomato & Red Onion with Pepperoni: features pepperoni, chopped spinach, diced Roma tomato and red onion
- Chicken, Green Peppers & Red Onions with Pepperoni: features herb-seasoned chicken, pepperoni, green pepper and red onion
“I don’t know how many times I’ve heard my family say, ‘I want extra cheese or I don’t want those green things on my pizza.’ The beauty of the new Digiorno ‘design a pizza’ kit is I can cater to my entire family’s food demands without having to cook multiple pizzas. I simply pick up a ‘design a pizza’ kit, select the toppings I know my family will enjoy and bake it up in 20 minutes. At the end of the day, dinner is served and everyone’s happy, including me,” Christy Denney, food blogger and creator of The Girl Who Ate Everything.
‘Design A Pizza’ Kits On Display
Need some creative inspiration before creating your Digiorno pizza? You can build your own masterpiece virtually in one of two ways.
- Digiorno has partnered with eight influential bloggers on the food, lifestyle, entertaining and parenting scene to create their very own original pizza masterpieces that express their unique personalities and taste preferences. Check out their ‘design a pizza’ kit masterpieces through a collection of Vine and Instagram videos, available at www.Digiorno.tumblr.com.
- Or visit www.DiGiorno.com to create your own masterpiece using the ‘design a pizza’ app. You can virtually design and name your masterpiece to get a $1.50-off coupon.
Where to Buy ‘Design A Pizza’ Kits
The new ‘design a pizza’ kits are available nationwide in the USA, in your grocer’s freezer and retail for $6.79 – $8.99.