- Insight to consumer trends drives new breakfast products from @Kelloggs_us
- New Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats Crunch provides a new form of lightly sweet fiber & whole grain nutrition
- Pop-Tarts Oatmeal Delights brings a warm new taste to a breakfast favorite. @poptarts411
- Kellogg’s Scooby Doo cereal: whole grain and great taste…and 6 grams of sugar
Kellogg Company brings new excitement to the breakfast table with the introduction of all-new versions of popular morning favorites and a new cereal
“At Kellogg, we have a clear understanding of the evolving lifestyles, taste preferences and nutrition needs of our consumers,” said Doug VanDeVelde, senior vice president of marketing and innovation for Kellogg Morning Foods. “We translate those insights into delicious and nutritious options that consumers love.”
These launches continue the momentum generated by other recent new breakfast products, including Krave® cereal which was the most successful cereal launch in the category in the last 20 years.
The new products hitting stores include:
- Mini-Wheats Crunch™ is a unique fiber and whole-grain pillow-shaped cereal with the great taste of brown sugar. The first ever non-shredded cereal from this popular brand stays crispy in milk and provides the same nutrition benefits of regular Mini-Wheats (nearly a day’s worth of whole grain* and 6 grams of fiber). Crunch will appeal to the 20 percent of consumers who do not prefer shredded cereal.
- Kellogg’s Scooby Doo cereal is made with whole grain and shaped in Scooby-inspired bone-shaped pieces with a delicious vanilla flavor. It’s designed to appeal to parents who want to provide a tasty cereal for their kids with less sugar. With 50 percent of the recommended amount of whole grain* per serving and 6 grams of sugar per serving, it’s a nutritious cereal that kids will love.
- Special K Chocolately Strawberry cereal is a limited-edition treat for weight managers that combines the great taste of two Special K favorites. It is satisfying as for breakfast or as a treat with 150 calories per serving with skim milk.
- Cinnamon is the fastest growing flavor in the segment and Kellogg’s Brown Sugar Cinnamon Jacks™ has a huge cinnamon taste that also flavors milk. It is a delicious cereal that is a good source of fiber (3 grams) and provides 11 vitamins and minerals.
- Pop-Tarts Oatmeal Delights™ toaster pastries provide a delicious new take on a breakfast favorite. They are lightly frosted and sprinkled with toasted cinnamon oat crumbles on a baked oat flour crust, and debut in two flavors, Strawberry and Maple Brown Sugar.