This September Primrose’s Kitchen celebrates Organic September with the launch of its latest delicious granola product – Organic Goji, Black Pepper & Lemon Granola. Developed with the naturopathic lifestyle in mind, all Primrose’s Kitchen products aim to add extra goodness to the morning meal – health food that is delicious, exciting and nutritious. This new addition comes just in time for a celebration of all things Organic with the Soil Association’s Organic YOUR September: Eat. Drink. Use. Choose. Organic.
Organic Goji, Black Pepper & Lemon Granola (400g) #glutenfree #organic #paleo #vegan
A refreshing tang of lemon combined with the sweetness of Himalayan Goji Berry this delicious Organic Granola is perfect with a drop of almond milk in the morning or as a light afternoon snack. The recipe includes a vital and wholesome combination of sunflower seeds, sultanas, lemon, cashew nuts, coconut, goji berries, black pepper & Himalayan salt.
Why go Organic?
There are many great reasons for going Organic this September but here at Primrose’s Kitchen we’ve highlighted our top 5:
- It’s better for wildlife: pesticides are harmful to the environment and to our already dwindling population of animals and insects – going organic helps to reduce these harmful affects
- It’s better for your body: pesticides are toxic to the humans and can build up in the body
- It’s more nutritious: organic food is more nutritious, it holds more vitamins and minerals
- It tastes better: It just does – the proof is in the punch!
- Support smaller farms and growers: Smaller farmers and growers provide an amazing supply of fresh organic produce and in many cases it helps keep centuries old farms running
Primrose, Founder of Primrose’s Kitchen, commented: “Organic September is a big deal for us here at Primrose’s Kitchen, wherever possible we use Organic ingredients and are very proud to launch new granola products all with the Organic label. Our latest granola flavour is one of our most exciting with tangy lemon and delicious, sweet Himalayan Goji berries! A wonderful combination of goodness to give you a kick-start in the morning, or an invigorating snack in the afternoon.
Our granola is growing in popularity, more and more people are looking for alternative products that offer great health and nutrition benefits, but have unique and delicious flavours – tantalising the taste buds!”
With increased awareness of the chemicals and preservatives added to many foods in this day and age Primrose’s Kitchen offers a natural alternative that is healthy and tastes great! Naturopathic Nutrition stresses the use of whole and organic foods as medicine – an integral concept of healing in many indigenous societies. Today, we see that a return to chemical-free foods, along with other dietary measures, is an effective answer to many health complaints and common conditions.