Mountain Dew announced that after the social media push from consumers to #BringBajaBlastBack, the bottled version of fan-favourite beverage Mtn Dew Baja Blast is making a comeback this summer – in one place, for a limited time only. The beverage will only be available at The Baja Bungalow, which is now accepting inquiries just in time for summer 2018.
The Baja Bungalow, which boasts of awesome views and tropical vibes, is just steps away from the ocean waves. Guests can practice their tailslide with a hydro typhoon surf simulator or even ride a shark, and it is the only place in the world guests can enjoy a personal supply of Mtn Dew Baja Blast – in bottles and cans – for the entire length of their stay.
The bungalow also promises to quench your thirst for the good life, offering a range of amenities inspired by Mtn Dew Baja Blast and its namesake, Baja California, Mexico:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms w/ tropical blast shower heads
- 187,000,000,000,000,000,000-gallon saltwater tank w/ sharks, maybe crabs and weird things that touch your foot and freak you out
- Refrigerator fully stocked with Mtn Dew Baja Blast bottles and cans
- Oceanside deck w/ themed Adirondack chairs
- Custom surfboards, bodyboards, longboards, and fat tire bikes included
- Indoor hydro typhoon surf simulator / hydro jet bathing tub
- Dog, cat, dolphin-friendly
“Mtn Dew Baja Blast is DEW Nation’s most-requested flavour and summer’s most wanted beverage. Fans are loyal, unwavering and vocal about their love for it,” said Gilbertson Cuffy, Senior Marketing Manager, Mountain Dew. “To show our gratitude, Mtn Dew will treat a lucky group of fans with an exclusive tribute to the Mtn Dew Baja Blast state of mind. Sure, some will say it is too much, but for Mtn Dew Baja Blast fans, it is just enough. DEW Nation, this is for you.”
Just as Mtn Dew Baja Blast quickly sells out when it returns to stores every few years, availability for stays at The Baja Bungalow are expected to go fast, with inquiries open through April 4.