Tea Forte, the global luxury tea company, announced the launch of their innovative line of Noir pan-roasted black teas. Carefully crafted using select leaves from the famed Jamguri tea garden in the Assam highlands in Northern India, Noir tea offers a robust concentrated character to delight even the coffee purist.
“While tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world after water, if you’re an American with a hot beverage habit, chances are it’s not tea that fills your cup,” said Stuart Avery Gold, Tea Forte’s Chief Brand Officer.
“But while coffee still remains the bigger brother, tea sales have grown 32 percent since 2007, and are expected to grow into an 18 billion dollar a year industry over the next two years as Americans are seeking a healthy and less caffeinated replacement for coffee,” Gold said.
“With trends indicating coffee is not everyone’s cup of tea, we are excited to create a connection, extending an invitation to both coffee connoisseurs and tea aficionados alike to experience how the delicious depth of Noir teas can become a more meaningful part of their daily beverage experience.”
Full-bodied and aromatic, Noir teas are USDA organic, Fair Trade, and offer an invigorating, deep, robust steep, with malty hints and sweet nuances that the company says can be enjoyed as a hearty morning wake up, a sip to rejuvenate the day, or to luxuriate in as an after-dinner indulgence.
The artisan blends include:
- Noir Black Cherry: A surrendering black tea with the exotic taste of orchid vanilla bean, licorice root and juicy ripe cherries.
- Noir Caramel Nougat: A tantalizing tea with the taste of sweet creamy caramel and toasty roasted hazelnut with a buttery finish.
- Noir Peach Brulee: A refreshing black tea offering a masterful blend fragrant with floral and fruit.
- Noir Blood Orange: An enlivening tea with the distinct, sweet taste of Moro “deep blood orange”.
- Noir Chocolate Rose: An indulgent, naturally sweet cup with a deep chocolate taste and pleasing floral finish.
Noir is available in Tea Forte’s signature pyramid infusers or loose tea canisters.