Everyone knows that Pringles majors in flavour, and now, the snack-able crisps are introducing a bold, new line-up – Pringles LOUD. The crunchy corn- and grain & veggie-based crisps are layered with flavour, and available in five mouthwatering varieties.
- Fiery Chilli Lime: The corn crisps will blast your taste buds with spicy tomato flavour, splash some lime and finish with a delicious heat.
- Mighty Margherita Pizza: This grain & veggie crisp is layered with the classic ingredients of the popular pizza – tomato, basil and mozzarella – inspired by the colours of the Italian flag.
- Salsa Fiesta: In Spanish, “salsa” means “sauce, and “fiesta” means “feast” – which traditionally involves a celebration. So, these corn-based Pringles are a saucy celebration in your mouth.
- Spicy Queso: Who doesn’t love delicious, melty cheese and peppers with corn crisps? Enough said.
- Super Cheesy Italian: The main ingredient in any Italian dish – aside from parmesan and herbs – is enjoying the meal with friends and family. Grab a can of these new grain & veggie Pringles and invite everyone you know to dig in.
“We’re excited to introduce Pringles LOUD to all the snack rebels out there,” said Kurt Simon, director of marketing for Pringles. “Fans craving a little food adventure are sure to love the LOUD crunch and flavour.”
The Pringles LOUD line-up got a makeover from can to hand – revealing sleek, black packaging, five delicious tastes and two crunchy textures – which snack fans can find at retailers US-wide starting January 2017.
Source: Kellogg Company