De’Longhi, one of the world leaders in espresso machines, and Nespresso, the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned premium espresso, is expanding the Lattissima range of stylish espresso machines with the introduction of the new Lattissima Pro.
The Lattissima range has experienced tremendous success in the past two years thanks to the ultimate combination of De’Longhi’s one touch cappuccino system and Nespresso’s capsule system, which offer exceptional high-quality espresso taste and simplicity of use in an elegant design.
Building off of the success of the Lattissima Plus, the best-selling espresso machine in North America in 2013, De’Longhi’s expert craftsmen designed the new Lattissima Pro with one goal in mind – to elevate the cappuccino and latte experience for today’s consumer. The Lattissima Pro combines Italian design and premium materials with the latest technology, including De’Longhi’s one touch cappuccino system, which produces the richest, thickest, longest lasting foam at just the touch of a button.
With the Lattissima Pro, users can now choose from six different pre-programmed espresso and milk based drinks right from an easy-to-use yet sophisticated sensor touch control panel. With Nespresso’s patented Grand Cru coffee capsules, available in 22 varieties, the selection of options are endless. Lattissima Pro makes it easier than ever to create authentic barista quality espresso drinks at home with the touch of a button.
“The Lattissima Pro is a true testament to De’Longhi’s dedication to both innovation and design,” said Mike Prager, President and CEO, De’Longhi Group NA. “Along with our partner, Nespresso, we have experienced tremendous success with the Lattissima range here in North America with the Lattissima Plus being one of the most sought after machines and this market’s best seller in 2013.
The new Lattissima Pro that we’ve introduced today captures all the innovative elements from the Lattissima range, plus the additional features of an improved control panel interface and a new enhanced milk system. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Nespresso and delivering quality machines to coffee aficionados and novices alike.”
The Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine features:
- Incorporates the patented Nespresso capsule system with 19 bars of pressure
- Automatic ejection of capsules into a capsule container after each brew
- Sensor touch control panel with 6 pre-programmed drinks; ristretto, espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte, hot milk and hot water
- LED lighting casts a soft glow, making it feel like a jewel at night in your kitchen
- Die casted and chromed cup support and drip tray
- Telescopic hot water pipe and storage area located on the machine side panel
- Milk froth regulator (min-max position) combined with full automatic and hygienic milk clean function
- Integrated milk carafe can be placed in the refrigerator in between uses so that no milk is wasted
- 25 seconds heat up time to reach ready mode for brewing coffee – with additional 15 seconds time for milk
- Brushed aluminium finishing
The Lattissima Pro (model EN750MB) will launch in-stores February 2014 for $599.95 (MAP).