OREO Launches Left Handed Cookie Pack for #LeftHandersDay

90% of the population probably doesn’t notice, but the world we live in is built for right-handed people. So on International Left Handers Day (August 13), OREO made sure the other 10% of the population gets some love.

Creative agency 360i partnered with OREO to give left-handers all over the US a new way to twist, lick and dunk their OREO cookies with the all-new and first-ever Left-Handed OREO pack.

The specially-designed packaging opens from right to left, as opposed to regular packs that open left to right, allowing lefties everywhere to open their pack of OREO cookies with ease.

Fans can visit lefthandedoreo.com to sign up to be among the first recipients of these limited-edition packs, specifically designed for the 10% of the population with a dominant left hand (or just those who want to open their OREOs the “left” way).

You can spread the word to all your left-handed friends and family on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

Source: 360i


You must be logged in to post a comment Login