It was a first for The FAB Awards in their 20-year history, as both Turner Duckworth and Design Bridge were named FAB Design Agency of the Year during The 20th FAB Awards Ceremony at the Hurlingham Club in London on May 24th.
Neither design agency could be separated with both bagging a FAB Award and three silvers out of their four nominations on the night.
Design Bridge were honoured for their ‘Florentines’ packaging design for Fortnum & Mason, while Turner Duckworth took home the plate for their ‘Subway’ brand redesign.
Supported by us, The FAB Design Agency of the Year Award was introduced in 2016 and has been previously won by jones knowles ritchie and Horse.
“Never has this happened in our 20-years that two agencies are so evenly matched! The judges were extremely complimentary of both Design Bridge and Turner Duckworth’s projects and were unable to separate them after a long and gruelling judging session. They were both consistently FAB for a number of their clients, making them worthy co-holders of The FAB Design Agency of the Year Award,” commented FAB Awards President, N. Nayar.
Other big winners in the design categories were as follows:
- B&B Studio – LoneWolf Spirits Range
- CH Graphiste – Raimondi Amarone’s Wine Range
- Squad Ink – Archie Rose X Horisumi Gin Series
- Interabang – GREK Tea
- Magpie Studio – Bandido, Disrupting the California Coffee Scene
Interiors / Retail Environment:
- DesignLSM – Demoiselle by Galvin
- CADA Design – Lotte Food Avenue
- Rockwell Group – Nobu Downtown & The Albert
- Mystery Ltd – BÖKAN London
- M Worldwide Ltd – Hagkaup Smaralind: Happy Shopping! (Effectiveness)
- Taxi Studio – Carlsberg EXPØRT, A Story of Brand Reinvigoration (Effectiveness)
A full list of the various Finalists and Winners of The 20th FAB Awards can be seen here.
Source: The FAB Awards
You must be logged in to post a comment Login