Curated by Time Out London’s drinks editor, this anti-mulled wine event is back for a second year on Wednesday 12th December and sees wildly original and delicious cocktail creations served steaming and accompanied by immersive entertainment.
Hotboozapalooza will take place at Night Tales, Hackney’s late-night party destination, to get Londoners into the festive spirit.
To showcase the best drinks in London, Time Out has partnered with four William Grant & Sons UK premium spirit brands: Hendrick’s, Monkey Shoulder, Glenfiddich and Reyka. Each brand has teamed up with bartenders from some of the capital’s best bars to create each delicious hot cocktail.
Each brand will be brought to life using exciting experiential elements:
- An immersive installation from premium Icelandic vodka Reyka, where party-goers can snap an aurora selfie at a reimagining of the Northern Lights;
- Added indulgence will come from Glenfiddich whisky, which will be serving up a miniature whisky sour or salted caramel doughnut created by chef Adam Handling alongside each cocktail;
- Monkey Shoulder blended malt whisky will encourage revellers to monkey around on a retro arcade gaming machine;
- Finally, Hendrick’s gin will bring a table top curling game, celebrating that Hendrick’s is distilled near to where all the world’s curling stones are sourced from.
Tickets are available here and cost £20 per person including entry and four hot cocktails:
- Arctic Screwdriver by Silver Lining: Reyka vodka, sherry, clementine, lemon, almond syrup, ginger ale
- Hot Scotch by Iron Stag: Glenfiddich 12-year-old whisky, mulled ginger and apple beer, heather honey, grated cinnamon
- Funkimonkey by Funkidory: Monkey Shoulder whisky, chestnut liqueur, sugar syrup, coffee, peanut butter and a white chocolate foam
- A Dreich Day Punch by Punch Room at the London Edition: Hendrick’s gin, red currant syrup, lemon juice, Nepalese and chocolate tea, absinthe, chilli bitters
Time Out and William Grant & Sons UK are collaborating to develop and deliver this integrated content partnership spanning this Live Event, as well as Time Out print, email and social media channels.
The activation is a great example of how Time Out no longer only curates and writes about the best city experiences, but also creates and delivers them within wider campaigns for advertising partners across a number of Time Out channels. This offers brands excellent opportunities to connect with Time Out’s highly engaged, hard to reach audience who want to make the most of a city.
Source: Time Out